Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome!

I love shopping. There I admit it. I love online shopping, traditional store shopping, sales, savings, and everything in between. I also will be the first to admit I may have a slight addiction to shopping of any sort. I blame my mother, although I haven't thought of a reason why yet (I'll find one). I have expensive taste and it kills me everything so I love a great deal. My style is preppy, traditional, classic, but I do love a bit of a twist sometimes. This won't be a blog that will help me get over my "addiction" (I promise I don't have that big of a problem) but a place where I can tell someone (if I every have readers) rather than look like a crazy person talking about the best shoes deals.

Well That's all for now. Hope you'll enjoy!
-jk

No comments:

Post a Comment